Friday, October 24, 2008

Junking Is Fun.

I have been collecting and selling vintage toys, and antques for more years than I care to remember. Vintage cars and some of the new Hot Wheels are high on my priority list. I also have a vast collection of vinyl records. Most of my antiques have been acquired by attending auctions, estate sales, and garage sales.
If you have a vintage piece you would like to sell, or learn more about, please leave a comment so that I can respond to you. Also if there is a particular piece you are looking for let me know. I probably have it, and if not, can find one for you.

2 comments:

  1. My dad had a LOT of the old vinal records. 33's. Any market for these?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes--depending who is on them. I am out of town for a few days and will get back with you the middle of the week.

    ReplyDelete